' services are outstanding. With Best Quotes, I have closed a high percentage of the leads I received on-line.
On occasion when I did receive a bogus lead, the assigned Account
Manager, Tara, was quick to resolved the matter and provide lead credit
back into my account. If you are an agent looking for a reputable lead
company, I strongly recommend that you consider Best Quotes as
your on-line lead source."
-Ron Chevalier, Agent
-Ron Chevalier, Agent
"Best Quotes is an efficient, effective, and affordable way to grow your business as an insurance agent. Last month I added nearly $7,500.00 in premium and added a total of 5 households to my book of business from the leads I received from Best Quotes4u.com. Having the systems in place to follow up with the leads coming into my agency has been the essential tool in my success in writing quality business from Best Quotes4u.com. I appreciate what Best Quotes4u.com has done for the growth of my agency!"
-Jeff Schmidt, Agent
"I have used numerous internet lead carriers and have found Best Quotes to be the best of all. In judging a lead generation company the first two things that come to mind are quality of lead, and number of leads. Best Quotes Leads delivers both. Their conversion rates are the best I have experienced. By narrowing the zip codes to higher income zip codes in a major metropolitan area that I work in I have also been able to sell some very large and lucrative policies with their leads. Their leads are not exclusive, but if you can't take a little competition you're in the wrong business. It is also been my experience that even the "exclusive" lead carriers are not exclusive when the customer requests a quote from 2, 3, or 4 different internet lead generation sites. I write this recommendation with no financial inducement from Best Quotes. I only want to see other insurance agents like myself not have to go through the myriad of internet lead companies that don't deliver."
- Brett Thomas, Agent
"I've used Best Quotes Leads for 6
months now, and there are several ways in which Best Quotes have added
to my success. For one, the online management of my account is
extremely simple and user friendly, and the quality of the leads have
been great. Also, the customer service for my account has been
exceptional. I would highly recommend using Best Quotes to any agency
owner who is looking to grow their business."
-George Georgopulos, Agent
-George Georgopulos, Agent
"Though I am 85% referral based,
utilizing Best Quotes as supplemental source of appointments and
targeting a specific demographic has been invaluable. Thus far my
experience has been very positive. I regularly get through to the lead
with no problem, and I am able to book appointments with 2/3 I make
contact with. Keep up the good work Best Quotes!"
-Caleb Harty, Agent
-Caleb Harty, Agent
"Best Quotes Leads is just one of the lead
aggregators I use for my business. I have found that my success ratio
on these leads is higher than most other aggregators, as they are better
qualified up front. In addition, this is the most user friendly site
to navigate through the credit process. I was referred to Best Quotes Leads
through another agent friend earlier this year for the same reasons. I
truly appreciate the simplification of the site and having an Account
Manager to assist whenever I have questions. I would absolutely
recommend other insurance agents to give Best Quotes a try!"
-Teri DiGrande, Agent
-Teri DiGrande, Agent
"Best Quotes has provided me with
on-time and accurate auto insurance leads. This has helped my business
in building my business and sustaining a successful growth. I would
recommend Best Quotes Leads for anyone that is looking for a force to impact
their business in a positive fashion."
-Levin Yessaian, Agent
-Levin Yessaian, Agent
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete